Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Vote That Will Actually Make a Difference

The lovely couple pictured here has quite a story. Matt and Liz took care of the 'in sickness and in health' part of marriage vows before actually tying the knot. Matt was suffering from renal failure, and Liz stepped up to the plate and gave him one of her kidneys. The most I've ever done for my wife is let her use my toothbrush. As a result of these health issues, they have suffered financially and have signed up for a contest to win a dream wedding. I only know them through the interwebs - various forums and such (isn't that the way these days?), but I wish I knew more people like this in real life. I would consider it a personal favour if you would take the time to register via this link and vote for this deserving couple as often as you can for the remainder of the month.


http://ocregister.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=23400&s=5756505&i=1

3 comments:

Matt-suzaka said...

Thank you so much for the support...it means a lot to have fellow bloggers get on board to help out one of their own!

benday-dot (craig) said...

Just voted Scott. Good on you! Craig.

Scott M said...

Awesome - thanks buddy!